Due to steady company growth, a fantastic opportunity is on offer to join this highly reputable and long established signage manufacturing company based in the South Eastern Suburbs and utilise your strong end to end financial and management accounting skills.
Reporting to the General Manager you will enjoy a broad and hands-on role with the support of an Accounts Officer. You will have proven all round accounting experience and will be able to produce monthly profit and loss and balance sheet reports, weekly cash flow statements and an ability to review and analyse all costing of jobs, quoting methodologies and processes.
- Month end reporting including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet preparation
- Cashflow maintenance, reporting and analysis
- Overseeing Debtors and Creditors
- Debt collection
- Preparation and payment of BAS, IAS and PAYG instalments
- Budget preparation
- Costing and margin analysis
- Tender reviews
Skills and Experience sought
- Degree and CPA qualifications ideally sought or extensive bookkeeping experience
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
- Proven ability to work in an autonomous role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Previously experience using Xero will be highly regarded
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Fantastic work/life balance working 4 days a week
- An excellent remuneration package
- A happy and engaged work environment
- Onsite parking
- The business is located in Clayton
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please APPLY NOW and send through a cover letter and resume. Or for a confidential enquiry please contact Belinda Wiggins on 03 9535 9500. We will be moving quickly on this role so please do not delay your application.