An exciting opportunity is on offer to join a Wholesale/Manufacturing company located in the Outer Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
As a Product Claims Administrator, you'll be responsible for partnering with staff across the business to deliver a high level of service and support to customers, managing the day to day pre-and post-sales enquiries and claims for there products.
- Administering technical claims and enquiries
- Being the first point of contact for all technical queries
- Handling the end to end administration of product claims
- Assisting with the identification of product issues
- Contributing to the activities of the team including training, product testing, document writing and product development
- Identifying and supporting improvements across processes and systems
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Intermediate computer skills
- Product Claims Experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong administrative, time management and organisational abilities
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- An aptitude to learn about the technical aspects of flooring product
If this sounds like the role for you click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or you would like some further information, please call Steven Meates or Leon Culter on 9535 9500.