This role is working for a health-related professional organisation in the CBD. The ideal candidate will bring executive level experience to the role and highly developed organisational skills.
You will assist the executive manager with dairy management and meeting preparation and coordination as well as providing a high level of customer service to all external and internal stakeholders.
In addition to executive support, the PA will provide meeting support to the Board, Subcommittee's and Executive management meetings including agendas and report preparation, minutes, and follow up actions required.
The successful candidate will present with the following:
- 3-5 years as an Personal Assistant in a similar capacity
- Significant experience in coordinating executive and committee meetings including preparing and distributing agendas and accurate minutes
- Advanced MS skills
- Strong written communications skills and ability to draft correspondence
- The ability to multi task and meet competing deadlines
- Solution focused and ability to problem solve effectively
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to anticipate needs of the Executive
- Experience in maintaining databases and calendar and diary management
What's is in it for you:
This role will commence as a temporary position which may extend or even become permanent for the right person able to start ASAP.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now with a detailed application letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Leon or Steven on 03 9535 9500.