A fantastic opportunity is on offer to join this highly reputable and long established SME manufacturing company and utilise your strong all-round financial and management accounting skills.
Reporting to the General Manager you will enjoy a broad and hands-on role with the support of an assistant. You will have proven costing experience including review and analysis of all costing of jobs, quoting methodologies and processes.
- Month end reporting including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet preparation
- Cashflow maintenance and reporting
- Overseeing Debtors and Creditors
- Preparation and payment of BAS, IAS and PAYG instalments
- Budget preparation and variance reporting
- Costing and margin analysis
- Tender reviews
Skills and Experience sought
- CPA/CA qualifications
- Minimum 5 years Accounting experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Previously experience using Xero will be highly regarded
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Fantastic work/life balance working 4 days a week
- An excellent remuneration package
- A happy and engaged work environment
- Onsite parking
- The business is located in Clayton
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please APPLY NOW and send through a cover letter and resume. Or for a confidential enquiry please contact Belinda Wiggins at Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment on 03 9535 9500. We will be moving quickly on this role so please do not delay your application.