An exceptional opportunity is on offer for a highly experienced ICT Manager to join this leading Not for Profit organisation based in the Eastern Suburbs. The role is both strategic and hands on and reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for ensuring that the organisation is adequately resourced and trained in the use of various hardware and applications to support the staff to achieve their goals.
Core responsibilities include:
- Lead the creation and implementation of an ICT Strategy to meet the following key deliverables including update of organisational hardware and the safe and secure transfer of all data to the cloud
- Overall management of projects within the context of the organisation's ICT Strategy including managing all IT, Infrastructure planning and execution and Project planning and execution
- Investigate and implement hardware, software and ICT infrastructure that is sustainable and responsive to the needs of the organisation
- Provide advice on ICT issues and planning to the Senior Management Team
- Manage strategic partnerships with ICT hardware, software and service vendors
- Co-ordinate security and risk management for information
- Coordinate all projects related to the selection, acquisition, development and installation of ICT systems
- Devise, document and maintain ICT policies and procedures that ensure operational continuity and compliance with relevant requirements.
- Build and create a professional development environment, enhancing the technical skills of all ICT users
- Facilitate the correction of any system failures and facilitate a helpdesk to ensure staff and participants are provided with appropriate, responsive ICT Support
- Develop and present budgetary needs and expenses for ICT requirements
- Manage the allocation and monitoring of ICT resources and prepare appropriate and timely reports
- Determine opportunities for improvement of current ICT systems, and assess future ICT needs of the organisation
- Manage the planning, development, evaluation, coordination and management of all ICT systems.
- Analysis of user requirements and evaluate alternatives, perform appropriate cost benefit analysis, and recommend solutions that maximise effectiveness and minimise costs commensurate with acceptable risks
- Creation of ad-hoc satisfaction surveys as directed and provisioning/supporting system audits
You will ideally have;
- A Tertiary IT related degree and experience working for a Not-for-Profit organisation
- Extensive experience in ICT including Mac/Windows client and server, and administrative systems, including recent technical certifications
- Experience with managing cloud migrations and in managing Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange
- An ability in developing business cases, creation and adoption of ICT Strategic plans
- Understanding of server and operating systems and applications used within commercial and not for profit settings
- Experience in managing software deployment
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills in networking, hardware and software
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Suite (Dynamics 365,Power Apps, Power automate, SharePoint and Power BI
- Experience training end users, exposure to Azure Data Lake and experience with an ETL tool
In return you will enjoy working for an organisation making a huge difference within the community and will be well supported by an amazing Executive Leadership Team.
If this sounds like the role for you please APPLY NOW and send through you resume and a cover letter with a summary of your career to date. Or for a confidential discussion please call Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.