This not for profit organisation provides integrated aged and community care services and boasts a collaborative senior leadership team. The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for partnering with managers and providing high level HR advice and support around; IR and ER matters, workforce planning, change management, organisational development and performance. In addition to leading the HR function, your team will support volunteer recruitment and management for the business.
We are seeking expressions of interest from candidates who demonstrate generalist HR capability and natural leadership skills. You will ideally have gained experience working in the aged care, not for profit sector or service sector with a strong focus in embedding best practice systems and processes. The ideal candidates will also present with the following:
- A Tertiary Qualification in HR or related discipline
- Exceptional interpersonal skill
- Sound analytic and problem solving skills
- The ability to coach and develop staff across the business, Including their own team
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in their IR and ER knowledge and experience
This role is a hands-on role that will allow you to work both operationally and strategically. For confidential inquiry please contact Jessica Inteman at BWS Recruitment on 03 96992880 or apply today!