This opportunity is working for a growing not for profit in the inner city of Melbourne. We are seeking a HR Advisor on a temporary basis who can effectively build relationships internally and work in partnership with line management to provide support and advice around HR issues.
The assignment is for 6-8 weeks with an opportunity to become permanent and will be working from home until further notice.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can learn quickly, adapt and be confident to engage with the business from day one.
Key focus of the role will be:
- Supporting managers and employees in the day-to-day coordination of HR related activity.
- HR Administration
- Investigations and providing advice to employees and management
- Learning and development coordination
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree qualified in Human Resources
- Previous experience in a HR generalist position, in not for profit, community serviced or health is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Concern for high quality standards and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent work organisation and administrative skills
- Can do attitude
- Experience with EBA and award interpretations
This role is for an immediate start so please only apply if you are available immediately and please make sure that your resume reflects this.
If this sounds like the role for you, please "apply now" and send your resume Or for a confidential discussion call Veronique Battour or Jessica Inteman on 03 9535 9500