In this role, you will lead the development of a positive safety and wellbeing culture of a diverse workforce and the individuals they support through engagement with participants and workers across the organisation.
You’ll be working on a range of OH&S and Quality projects as part of the quality, safeguards and practice team and providing advice, support and coaching in workplace health and safety to build and maintain a positive focus on safety and wellbeing practices.
- Identification of operational risks and completion of workplace risk assessments Co-ordination and review of safety compliance activities
- Supporting a team of enthusiastic Health & Safety Representatives
- Facilitation of OHS and Emergency Planning Committees and processes
- Development and review of a comprehensive occupational, health and safety management plans
- Creation and delivery of innovative OHS frameworks and solutions
- Conduct incident reviews and investigations
- Perform inspections, internal audits and assist with corrective & preventive actions
- Part-time role (0.5 – 0.6 EFT)
- Located at Nadrasca’s head office in Nunawading, with some travel across other sites within the Manningham region
- Competitive salary with generous not-for-profit salary packaging
- Flexibility in working days, hours and work-from-home options
- Genuine training and professional development opportunities
- A supportive and passionate team environment and amazing workplace culture
- Relevant qualifications in Work Health and Safety (advantageous)
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in a similar role, with proven expertise to facilitate the development and implementation of OHS frameworks
- Experience working within the community/disability sector
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Please note a NDIS Worker Screening Check is required for commencement.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please APPLY NOW by sending a copy of your resume and a covering letter outlining your relevant experience. For a confidential discussion, call Sarah Marriner or Veronica Steinicke at BWS Recruitment on (03) 9535 9500.
Nadrasca is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer with an absolute commitment to equality principles. We welcome applications from all diverse backgrounds including individuals with disability, those that identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, or from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.