The Head of HR Operations position has been created to support a growing not for profit organisation through the following 12 month period. This role is a fixed term, 12 month contract and is responsible for providing leadership to the HR operations team including; ER/IR, Recruitment, HR Administration, Health and Safety and Organisational Development. You will be involved in assisting with the implementation of strategic HR projects and will be the 2IC in the HR team.
We are seeking expressions of interest from HR leaders that have managed large teams in the Health, Community or Not for Profit sectors. You will present with expertise in coaching and mentoring as well as solid ER/IR experience to support staff with escalated HR issues. The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following:
- A tertiary qualification in HR, Psychology or Business
- The ability to motivate and develop a high performing team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Sound judgement and strong analytic skills
- The ability to foster and develop effective stakeholder relationships
- Generalist HR capability
- Sound business acumen
- The ability to lead change and implement HR projects
If you are currently looking for your next meaty role, this opportunity is not to be missed. You will be working in a fast-paced and complex environment, reporting to an inspiring HRD.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jessica Inteman at BWS Recruitment on 03 95359500 or apply today!