Come and join a fast paced and dynamic team and enjoy working on a variety of roles across a broad range of industry sectors including Professional Services, Health & Community and Not-for-Profit. This opportunity will support a high volume of referrals of clients and roles, where we need an established recruiter with a delivery focus. Becks Wiggins Stokes has been in operation for over 20 years and we are unique in that we only work exclusively with clients and act as a true partner and extension of our clients' businesses.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- End to end management of candidates including sourcing and shortlisting
- Searching and approaching candidates from our database and all sourcing channels
- Creating candidate talent pools within all of our sectors and proactively managing candidates
- Interviewing potential candidates and coordinating interviews and managing the full recruitment process
- Referencing and compliance checking to ensure quality outcomes
- A background in professional to Executive level recruitment, ideally based in Melbourne
- Relevant degree qualifications ideally sought
- A positive, high energy person with a strong work ethic and most importantly integrity
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, dealing with Executive level clients and candidates
- Experience within a busy work environment that can and acting with urgency
- An ability to meet tight deadlines and think on your feet
What's on offer?
- Full training in all aspects of effective client and candidate service expectations
- Competitive base salary and a rewarding incentive structure
- A fun team environment that will make coming to work enjoyable
- Based in Clayton, work from home one day per week
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity please APPLY NOW and send through a cover letter with your resume outlining your relevant experience. Or for a confidential discussion please call Leon Cutler on 9535 9500 or 0427 344 206.