An exceptional opportunity is on offer to join a leading multi-national manufacturer based in the south eastern suburbs. Reporting to the National Marketing Manager you will be responsible for all digital customer touch points ensuring engagement to strengthen sales, loyalty, and retention, guaranteeing market exposure is optimised while working within approved budgets.
Additionally, you will manage and drive the awareness activity/promotions, and sales of the company brands online, driving conversion and site engagement with positive customer experience across all platforms and applications. These digital touch points include websites, social media and eCommerce channels.
Core duties include:
Innovate and grow the company’s online share of business through providing an exceptional customer experience that focusses on delivering on customer need, and conversion
- Develop and manage the strategy and implementation for best-in-class web presence with accurate product information including images displayed effectively and optimised for conversion whilst adhering to SEO guidelines
- Lead relevant team members in ensuring all sites are optimised for peak trade events and mitigate any foreseen instances which could impact site performance and sales
- Develop and manage the strategy, creation, design, and dissemination of promotional campaigns involving email, social media and online platforms including B2B and B2C eCommerce channels
- Lead the custodian for social media platforms, ensuring optimised, relevant content creation, posting, scheduling, and monitoring activity, responding to posts, and delivering efficient proactive and reactive customer responsiveness at all times
- Develop strategy in collaboration with the Social Media and Content Coordinator and oversee the implementation for growth in social media followers and engagement levels
- Develop strategy, plans, and manage implementation of all integrated digital projects (Marketing Automation Implementation, Online Pricelists, Configurators, App Development, NPS etc.)
- Working collaboratively with the Digital Team to develop strategy and implementation for growth in website traffic for group sites
- Develop strategy for eCommerce platforms, ensuring optimised activity that drives traffic to nominated sites, conversions, and revenue
- In collaboration with key stakeholders develop and execute strategy for growth of B2B and B2C ecommerce channels.
- Working with relevant National Sales Managers develop and implement customer channel strategy for ecommerce, prioritising customer segments and product portfolios for direct sales capability
- Identify and develop strategies to increase awareness of customer usage and basket value
- Identify and advise new business opportunities to realise additional sales via ecommerce channels.
- Working in conjunction with relevant stakeholder’s plan, implement and review promotional activities to cross and up sell the company’s products and services
- Degree qualifications preferred
- Previous experience with Adobe AEM, Magento 2, Falcon and Campaign Monitor will be highly regarded
- Ability to provide analytics and reporting on all channels, including optimisation recommendations and implementation
- Previous experience overseeing digital media development and production
- Ability to lead and support the Digital Development Coordinator with content maintenance and management for all key digital external, internal, and affiliated channels/platforms, including PIM system
- Lead and oversee the development of new digital solutions and the maintenance of websites
- Proven leadership skills and an ability to set KPI’s and support to the team to meet their goals
If you are interested in the opportunity, please APPLY NOW and send a copy of your resume together with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience or for a confidential discussion please call Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.