Our client in the wholesale & manufacturing sector is seeking motivated and collaborative individuals to provide support to their clients in their customer service team to support the sales team. The ideal individual will have great administrative skills/phone manner/email, and have the ability to "hit the ground running". This role is to commence asap on a temporary to possible permanent assignment.
About the role
- Answer queries and respond to requests to their retail, sales, commercial & consumer customers
- Supporting Business Managers through CRM and products inventory
- Address any customer issues as required
- Manage and update all office documentation
- Administrative duties including creation/collation of documents, filling, scanning and other ad-hoc duties
- A flexible approach to your work being a true team player
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
- 2 years experience in customer service/sales administration
- Experience with AX Dynamics system ideal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in using MSO, particularly Excel
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
If you thrive in a busy professional environment & you meet the criteria listed above, please apply online with a cover note. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Leon Cutler or Steven Meates at Becks Wiggins Stokes on 9535 9500.