Our client is a rapidly growing business located in Moorabbin who specialise in manufacturing and installing showers, splashbacks, wardrobes and more for small to medium density new home builders, home renovators and anyone completing project work.
As the Scheduling Officer, you will be working on a full time basis Monday to Friday and responsible for handling phone queries in relation to live projects, getting in contact with builders to let them know when jobs are booked in, as well as contacting clients to reschedule and book jobs in, running weekly reports, sales quoting and other general administrative tasks.
Your ability to provide outstanding customer service and work in a team will see you succeed in this position.
- Previous experience scheduling jobs required.
- Previous office experience involving handling inbound/outgoing calls.
- Glazing industry experience and ability to read plans will be highly regarded.
- Understanding of breakdowns.
- Ability to work under pressure during peak times.
- Bring a positive can-do attitude to the team.
If this sounds like the role for you click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or you would like some further information, please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 9535 9500.