About the business
Our client is in the wholesale & manufacturing sector is seeking a motivated and collaborative individual to provide support to their clients. The ideal individual will have proven administrative skills/phone manner. This role is to commence asap on a temporary to possibly permanent assignment.
About the role
- Answer queries and respond to requests to their commercial & residential clients
- Address any customer issues as required
- Follow up on invoices, orders and delivery issues
- Manage and update all office documentation
- Actioning emailed and online orders from well-established clients
- Administrative duties including creation/collation of documents, filing, scanning and other ad-hoc duties
- A flexible approach to your work being a true team player
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
- Previous experience in customer service/administration including invoicing and taking client orders
- Experience with Micronet system ideal but not essential
- Proficient in using MSO, particularly Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
If you thrive in a busy professional environment & you meet the criteria listed above, please apply online with a cover note. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Leon Cutler or Steven Meates at Becks Wiggins Stokes on 9535 9500.