Join one of the largest providers of endoscopy services within Victoria, committed to providing the highest quality of endoscopy expertise and specialist treatments, within our state-of-the-art hospital facilities.
This is an exciting new opportunity to become part of our rapidly growing executive team, as the Clinical Operations Manager. The company leads, embraces, and adapts to growth and change, staying in touch with current industry practice and striving for best practice.
Rostering and maintenance of safe clinical staffing levels across all hospital facilities, staff education, NUM development program, assist with staff appraisals, audits, and development of forms policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintenance of NSQHS compliance
- Identify employment requirements and assist with on boarding of new staff, ensuring all documentation and orientation requirements are completed
- Responsible for the day to day operational and clinical function
Division One Registered Nurse, current registration and indemnity insurance, health management experience for at least 5 years.
- Certificate IV in training preferred
- Sound knowledge of Regulations, Laws and Standards impacting the day-to-day operation of facilities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience effectively managing nursing staff, including rostering, communication, staff development and work health and safety
- Theatre or endoscopy experience desired
- Current and maintenance of clinical practice competency in endoscopy desired
- Sound knowledge of NSQHS and practical application of standards to daily practice
- Excellent communication and IT skills, as well as the ability to problem solve and implement changes are essential, as you identify employment requirements and assist with the onboarding of new staff
- You will have a flexible approach to work practices and be required to assist with staff education, NUM development program, staff appraisals, audits, and the development of forms, policies, and procedures
Located within Melbourne’s outer eastern suburbs with free parking available, you will be part of a friendly, interactive team, which promotes and encourages personal growth and effective communication.
If this sounds like the role for you, with career progression opportunities, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience. Or you if would like some further information, please call Lesley Weymouth-Wilson on 03 9535 9500.