You will ideally have proven experience as a Business Development Manager within a Real Estate business that has provided you with a wide range of experience and an ability to deal with a range of challenges that present daily. The role will suit someone who is process driven, with a passion and hunger for finding and developing 'new business' relationships with both existing and new clientele
Working as a Business Development Manager, you will be securing new business from a variety of sources, including existing clients, in-house referrals from the Sales Team and following up on leads from the CRM.
The role also requires you to do prospecting, meet KPI targets, prepare the property for handover to the Property Manager or Sales Consultant, liaising with the Administration team and Property Manager during the leasing process to ensure optimal results and foster strong ongoing relationships as well as maintaining reporting & commission spreadsheets.
Skillset ideally sought:
- Possess a minimum of 1–2 years' experience as a Business Development Manager in Real Estate or Property Management.
- Exhibit strong initiative and self-motivation in prospecting.
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational, negotiation, and analytical skills, showcasing proactiveness, efficiency, and attention to detail.
- Place significant emphasis on and adhere to processes and procedures.
- Approach conflict with a mature demeanor and attitude.
- Function effectively as a team player within a cohesive group.
- Maintain an immaculate presentation, coupled with a high customer service orientation and the ability to relate to individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- All applicants MUST have a current Agents Representative Certificate, a reliable vehicle and current driver's license.
- A culture focused on creating a positive employee and customer experience
- The company offer great processes and industry-leading technology
- Great Backoffice support and structure
- An approachable and hands on leadership team