Here's a role that has diversity, growth, professional development and positive challenges that
Due to strong growth, we are seeking a motivated, personable and detailed orientated Bid Coordinator.
A specialist in property development, this role plays a core function in providing high quality Bid Coordination services, whilst coordinating and assisting in multiple, local and national marketing projects.
Reporting to the Operations and Bid Manager, working within the Business Development team, the Bid Coordinator will provide administration, coordination and design support to the team and the wider business,
We're looking for someone that has strong formatting skills, particularly PowerPoint, a creative eye with excellent attention to detail.
A creative master who enjoys making ideas come to life, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Administration, coordination and formatting of submissions, proposals and presentations
- Assisting with brand roll out across corporate and submission templates
- Manage competing priorities and able to work to deadlines
- Assist in gathering content, assets, imagery and resources
- End to end proposal coordination across different materials and business streams
- Ensure submissions, & proposals are in-line with company brand and format to a high-quality standard
- Develop and coordinate proposal presentations
- Update and maintain content library
- Request and follow up of information from the respective project team within the business
- Works autonomously with flexibility to work in-line with business dynamics and deadlines
- Filing and general admin ad hoc duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of brand and adhering to set guidelines
- Work autonomously, work with minimal supervision
- An eye for creativity and design
- Organized and excellent communication skills
- Strong proficiency in PPT & InDesign capability
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a similar role
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel,), Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
What you will bring to the team:
Encouraging careers, diversity and a positive, personable, inspiring environment you will be part of a team, a culture based on core values and a business that is built with respect, integrity and inspirational market leaders.
The ownership of this role is what sets it apart. Be inspired by a level of passion and professional pride and be a part of iconic innovative ideas and remarkable award winnings projects.
If this is a role that sounds like you, then APPLY NOW by attaching your cover letter and update resume, or for a confidential chat, please call Stephanie McNaughton on (03) 9535 9500