An exciting opportunity is on offer for an experienced Accommodation Services Manager to join a leader in the disability services sector who prides themselves on being a values-based company who promotes a trustworthy, caring, respectful and supportive service. Reporting to the General Manager - Community you will primarily be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of high quality Accommodation Services.
About the role:
- Responsible for the overall day to day operations of the accommodation services including assisting with the preparation of the annual budget and monitoring expenditure
- Ensuring that the accommodation services are adequately suitable to the needs of the residents
- Coordinating regular operational and functional audits and reporting
- Developing strong professional relationships across all levels of the business
- Undertaking recruitment and induction of new staff including conducting performance reviews
- Proactively manage participant transitions to minimise vacancies
- Providing a quality onboarding process and experience that promotes a smooth transition and adjustment for new and existing residents and their families
- Preparing and maintaining current and accurate Rosters of Care, and ensure these are reflected in staff rosters and invoicing
- Monitoring household budgets and expenditure in accordance with requirements and resident agreement
- Coordinating and facilitating meetings with supervisors and teams, and with residents and/or families as required
- Coordinating completion of required reports and other documentation relevant to the provision of Accommodation Services
- Staff supervision, support and management
Ideal background sought:
- Relevant qualifications preferable related in the disability sector
- Previous experience managing multiple supported Independent living homes
- Experience with NDIS, knowledge of OHS and a strong focus on Quality
- Leaderships and management experience
- An ability to prioritise and meet multiple competing priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dealing with a broad range of government sectors
- Sound experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and Client Information Management Systems
The successful applicant will bring a demonstrated focus on quality and safety and a commitment to high standards of support to residents and their families. You will also be well-versed in NDIS billing and have proven people management skills. In return you will enjoy working for an organisation with the highest integrity and will be well supported by a passionate and engaged Team. This is an opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of people living with a disability and to add value to this iconic organisation.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please APPLY NOW and send through your resume together with a cover letter outlining your experience to date. Or for a confidential discussion please Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.