Our client is a well-established importer and reseller of an interesting range of products, predominantly electronics to the B2B sector. They range several hundred SKUs including safety and PPE equipment which ensures this role will be ongoing as an essential service. This is a mid-sized business focussed on the warehouse but with an exposure to general operations, being low volume but high value stock. Based on-site in Blackburn area.
Your role will include
- Goods inwards checking and input into ERP
- Goods out pick, check, label, pack and book courier as required
- Ensure orders are picked, packed and dispatched in accordance within KPIs
- Picking of BOMs / Kit Assemblies
- Liaise with domestic and International freight forwarders and local couriers to schedule pick-ups and deliveries
- Obtaining freight quotations based on Product Managers requirements
- Inspection, status indication and traceability activities for stock product
- Handling, storage, packaging and delivery of product
- Plan and control layout to ensure accessibility, preservation and security of stock
- Performance of cycle counts and scheduled stock audits
- Ensure warehouse areas are clean and professionally presented
You will have several years experience in a similar role, having a solid grounding in warehousing procedures. With a recent implementation of new systems and processes, you will be comfortable with new technologies and data management. Ideally you will be ambitious and seeking growth opportunities within the team in the years to come, this being a chance to grow your career within logistics/operations space. OH&S compliance and a forklift licence essential. Permanent salary circa 55K + super. Please apply online or call Leon Cutler 9535 9500.