We currently have many exciting position's for Experienced HR Assistants/Coordinators based in the city fringe and South/Eastern suburbs. Our clients pride themselves on their culture and are wanting to build best practice capability.
These roles are at multiple levels and are likely to move quickly, so now is a great time to start a discussion regarding these roles.
The key responsibilities vary from role to role and may include:
- Supporting the HR team, including the recruitment
- General HR admin and advice to multi-site stakeholders
- Assisting with onboarding, recruitment and scheduling of staff
- Maintaining records with rosters, variations, contracts etc
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting requirements
- Perform background checks on new employees
- Assisting in employee engagement activities
- Assist in any related project/work activity
In addition, the successful candidate will present with the following:
- Experience in the health or no for profit sector is preferred, however not essential
- Qualification in Human Resources
- Genuine commitment to providing high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to undertake numerous tasks concurrently & work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated high level of initiative
- Well-developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Ideally you will have proven work experience in a similar capacity, Previous experience in a non for profit/ aged sectors will be highly regarded. What will set you apart is your comfort in working in a busy environment, your ability to use your initiative and ability to manage your workload. This roles are available on a temporary basis, for an immediate start, for a minimum of 3 months.
For further information please contact Steven Meates or Leon Cutler on 9535 9500, alternatively apply now.