An excellent fast paced and broad administration position is on offer for a motivated individual with exceptional coordination skills, attention to detail and customer service abilities. You will be joining a corporate membership body in the CBD and will be responsible for supporting a division that coordinates ongoing training and assessment for their members. A background in Student Services within a University or TAFE college would be ideal!
Key deliverables in this role are;
- processing high volume trainee applications and provide data analysis
- preparation of relevant reports and developing briefs for presentation to committees
- attending committee meetings and presenting updates
- maintaining and updating database entries
- general document control and generation
- contribute to the development of online forms and processes
- general website monitoring and maintenance
- Provide administration support to various project in the Training Department
To be considered for this role you must have;
- At least 2-3 years experience in administration capacity within a busy environment
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills and a strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of database management
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred
- Previous experience in an education or health administration setting desired but not essential
This process will move quickly so if you are interested please APPLY NOW and send through a resume and covering letter. Or for a confidential discussion please call Belinda Wiggins on 03 9535 9500.