Come and join a leading global healthcare diagnostics organisation who have enhanced the health and well-being of people around the world for over 50 years. Respected as an industry leader known for quality, safety, and innovation they are currently seeking a Technical Application Specialist to join their team.
Reporting to the Technical Training Supervisor key responsibilities include providing technical support and training on all instruments and assays marketed by the solutions division, and providing support to customers directly and through the company's associates, on workflow, software, and equipment operation from the operator's perspective.
- You will provide operator training at customer sites for all instruments and assays, and customer technical support
- Provide documentation and conduct pre-installation customer training for analysts and readers onsite or at designated training centres and the operational qualifications for the instruments following installation and software upgrades
- Responsible for all demonstrations for customer both inhouse, onsite and at conference exhibits
- Serve as an advocate for product and system enhancements and provide timely feedback intelligence on market competition, industry trends to maintain and improve product quality
- Provide immediate customer feedback to uphold and provide a high quality of customer service and immediate escalation and resolution
- Provide company training representation and training on all company products for tertiary institutions programs and contribute to the development and upgrade of manuals and training documentation
- Ensure the compliance of protocols and procedures outlined by the organisation and all OH&S are met
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communications skills and ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Ability to work autonomously with an attention to detail and demonstrated accuracy and analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organisational, record keeping and inventory and reporting skills
- Background in working within medical laboratory, blood bank, in the disciplines of immunohaematology or haemostasis will be an advantage
- Degree in Science/ Medical Laboratory
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO and other certified agency policies and regulations
- Position will be based in the field with travel required to facilitate a significant service requirement of the customer base within Victoria
- Team focussed
You will enjoy working for an innovative and highly successful company and you will have the support of a great team. Ongoing training and long term professional development opportunities on offer and an attractive remuneration package including a bonus structure.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a global leader in health care diagnostics, please APPLY NOW and send through your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience or a confidential discussion please call Belinda Wiggins on 03 9535 9500