A really exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about wine and liquors to join an iconic family owned and operated wholesale and retail liquor business who have been proudly operating in Gippsland for over 30 years. With a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, the best prices and the biggest range they are excited to be opening a new store in Warragul and are seeking a Retail Store manager who will help them continue to drive growth for many more years to come.
As Store Manager you will be required to uphold customer service levels, store presentation and staff morale. You will train, manage and roster staff, working closely to develop their skills, while also ensuring that monthly sales targets are met, and that no opportunity is lost.
This role requires a professional individual to effectively manage and grow our store. This is an autonomous role; however, you will be required to participate in monthly team meeting and be accountable for your stores, sales, customer service levels, presentation and general operations.
- A hard worker who can work in a fast-paced high-pressure team environment.
- Prior experience in retail liquor or hospitality combined with strong sales skills including wine knowledge.
- Proven success in increasing sales and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and ensure that all operational requirements are met.
- Strong operational skills, problem solving, and good IT/computer skills.
- Experience in online marketing would be looked upon favourably.
- You will have excellent presentation and have outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Online store knowledge and operation will be highly regarded.
What in it for you?
This position will be full time and offers you a very attractive commission structure and salary package and the opportunity to work with a highly motivated team with supportive Management.
If you take pride in the work you do every day, and want to make a difference to a loyal client base, then we want to talk to you! Please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or if you would like some further information please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 9535 9500.