An exceptional opportunity is on offer to join this well-established, innovative mid-tier accounting firm based on the North/West fringe of the city. This highly respected practice is seeking a senior accountant with a well-rounded business services and tax background from either a Chartered or CPA practice. Offering an amazing culture with a genuine focus on work/life balance, rewards and recognising those who contribute and are career driven. They service a broad range of clients from high net worth individuals to corporates, offering a broad range of value added services across all sectors.
Your role will include
- Preparation of individual and company tax returns
- Creation of financial statements including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheets and income statements
- Preparation of month end and year end accounts and financials
- Preparation of FBT returns, management reports, yearend audits & projects
- Conducting reviews with clients and preparation of their returns
- Preparation of quarterly and monthly BAS and IAS
- Preparation of financial accounts and tax returns for company structures, associated individuals, trust, partnerships
- Review of company's GST compliance and complete BAS returns
- Providing accountant and tax advice and solutions to clients
- Staff supervision
Skills and experience sought
- You will have completed your CA/CPA qualification and have a minimum 5 years + experience
- Advanced Xero skills, Xero practice and related add-ons
- Experience with Suites files an advantage
- Knowledge of payroll processing and troubleshooting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional attention to detail a must
- Previous experience in providing advice and solutions to medium to large clients
- You will also be confident in supervising a small team and will assist in mentoring graduates and developing others within the team
- You will ideally bring a personality and passion with you and be a contributor across the business and be some who can add positively to the culture
In return you will enjoy this relaxed, casual and fast paced environment where everyone is truly valued and respected. The firm offers amazing professional development opportunites and continuous learning. There are numerous staff activities on offer and fun days to be had together as a Team. All wins are celebrated and recognised as well as rewarded.
If this sounds like the role for you please APPLY NOW and send your resume together with a covering letter. Or for a confidential discussion please call Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.