Our client has over 40 years' experience and considered pioneers in the labelling and packaging industry. This organisation has an opportunity for a Receptionist/Office All-rounder.
This role would suit someone who would be happy to stay in the same role long term as it is a small company. The hours are 830am to 430pm.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be the first point of contact for this well-established business.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Answering switchboard, screen, and direct calls
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Greet visitors entering the business.
- Liaise with couriers.
- Preparation for letters and documents
- Generate invoices, delivery dockets and consignment notes.
- Filling of invoices and other relevant documentation
- General administrative duties as required.
- Maintain a professional and tidy reception area.
To be successful in the role:
- You will be friendly and approachable individual.
- Be mature minded and be happy to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation are essential.
- Someone who is reliable, using a lot of initiative and is flexible.
- Intermediate to Advanced Word and Excel skills are required.
- Pronto MIS experience is also highly regarded.
This role would suit an individual seeking a stable and secure work environment in a small office. Onsite parking is available.
If this sounds like the role for you please "apply now" and send your resume with a covering letter. Or for a confidential discussion call Veronique Battour on 03 953595000
YOU HAVE TO BE A PERMANENT RESIDENT OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN AND HAVE AUSTRALIAN EXPERIENCE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE.