This newly created permanent ongoing role will be working across multiple sites around metro Melbourne and support both residential and community care divisions of this highly regarded not for profit organisation. We are seeking expressions of interest from Registered Nurses with a sound knowledge and application of the Aged Care Quality Standards. You will bring experience with internal audits, coaching and mentoring staff to improve practice and the ability to drive a culture of continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively in a team and present supportive and encouraging to all staff on the front line.
The ideal candidate will present with a strong track record in supporting and achieving Accreditation as well as skills in monitoring risk and reportable incidents. This role comes with a competitive salary and car allowance on offer as well as the benefit of $15900 salary packaging.
The ideal candidate will also present with the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with staff
- Strong data analytic and auditing skills
- The ability to coach, and develop staff in services
- Sound time management skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Up to date industry knowledge of legislative requirements.
- A thorough knowledge of the Aged and Community Care Quality Accreditation requirements.
- RN qualifications and APHRA registration
For a confidential enquiry please contact Jessica Inteman at Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment on 03 96992880 or apply today!