An exciting opportunity is on offer to join this highly respected global manufacturer and put your proven Project Coordination abilities to the test. Due to consistent growth our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Project Coordinator to join their Team. Reporting the General Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with clients regarding critical project information to allow for the accurate production of project requirements.
- In charge of setting up contract files and liaising with the client to gain job specific details and ensure the collection of accurate and complying information for manufacturing purposes.
- Review project documents to ensure all relevant information is given to the technical drawing team.
- Maintain accurate project data and files and deal with contract instructions within required time frames.
- Deal with any issues that may arise with your project which are associated with our products, technical queries, delivery dates etc.
- Attend the project site to sort out product related problems, reporting on what was found and possible solutions for a practical and cost effective fix if required.
- Maintain a positive line of communication with clients and the highest possible level of customer service at all times.
- Take a proactive approach to gaining the best possible understanding of products and their capabilities/ limitations.
- Assist other areas of the company with any duties that may be required.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all stakeholders and the rest of the team.
Skills and core requirements:
- Project Coordination experience in the Commercial Building Industry
- Ability to understand and determine information from Plans, Specifications and Schedules.
- Have an understanding of Contracts.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with management, clients, specifiers and subcontractors, with the capability to influence and mentor these stakeholders.
- A strong understanding and skill when using Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent planning, time management and prioritisation skills.
What's in it for you:
In return you will enjoy working for an innovative and progressive organisation offering an attractive remuneration package and ongoing professional development opportunities.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or if you would like some further information please call Belinda Wiggins or Ashleigh Nicholls on 9535 9500.