I am currently recruiting for a Senior Practice Manager to lead and grow two large medical general practice clinics that have been delivering a high level of patient care for over a period of 40 years. The Clinics have evolved into comprehensive multi-disciplinary practices serving a large and diverse cohort of patients based in the South-Eastern suburbs.
The role of the Senior Practice Manager will be responsible for the planning and management of all of the day to day practice operations of the two Clinics, including the management of staff, contracts, accreditation, facilities, growth and marketing, business Improvement and OH&S.
- Responsible for the smooth running and management of all day to day practice operations of the two clinics
- Manage and co-ordinate practice staff and maintain a high level of performance and continuing professional improvement
- Supervise the work of others, including work allocation, rostering, and guidance
- Working closely with all team members to ensure a positive team dynamic in the operational and clinical functioning of both of the clinics
- HR management of staff, including recruitment selection, onboarding, and knowledge of employment agreements, awards
- Management of the payroll and oversee the billing receivables
- Previous responsibility of financail reporting including P&L and an understnding of profit maximisation
- Review and improve practice/business systems to ensure smooth and efficient functioning, high quality services and continuous improvement
- Maintain and enhance a robust governance system that sets out policies, procedures and protocols and updating practice manuals
- Promote and embed an effective risk management system to ensure that a positive culture of risk identification is upheld throughout the organisation, with the awareness assurance that a safe workplace is maintained
- Ensure a high level of patient care and employees' satisfaction and effectively managing complaints and/or incidents ensuring practice procedures are followed
- Develop and implement strategic business plans, in conjunction with the Directors, to grow and improve the business, promoting the care of patients, staff, and contractors
- Prepare for and coordinate regular practice meetings
- Management and maintenance of the building facilities, in liaison with body corporates and contractors as necessary
- Good working knowledge of the Medical Benefits Schedule
Qualifications and skills
- 3 - 5 years within a similar HR management environment
- Strong and empathetic people leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Sound knowledge of OH&S and practical application of standards to daily practice
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships
- Excellent computer literacy ensuring efficient practice administration and procedures
- A tertiary qualification in administration and/or business management (desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity to lead our growing team, that embraces culture and ethics, with a commitment to providing an exceptional standard of care to our patients and striving for clinical best practice. The ideal candidate will be someone who is kind and compassionate towards our patients with a focus on customer service and building relationships between various stakeholders of the business.
If this is the role for you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience. Or you if would like further information, please call Lesley Weymouth-Wilson on 9535 9500.