We are seeking expressions of interest from candidates who are looking for long term contracts over the xmas period.
Becks Wiggins Stokes currently have two opportunities for professionals with key skills in policy development and research:
One role is for a Policy Manager overseeing a team of 4-5 Policy Advisors. This role requires demonstrable leadership experience and is a 12 month maternity leave opportunity.
The second role is for a Policy Officer that will work on broad social policy at federal level. You will be working as part of a high performing team and contributing to evidence based policy development, submissions and posiiton statements. This fixed term contract is 6+ months but may extend.
The key skills we are seeking are the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Public Health, Policy, Research or a Heath related degree
- Well developed time management skills and the ability to meet set deadlines
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Health policy
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- The ability to synthesize information into concise policy documents
If you are currently coming to the end of a contract or looking for work, please do not hesitate to apply or contact Jesscia Inteman at BWS Recruitment on 03 95359500 for a confidential conversation.