This is an exceptional ongoing role for a candidate with demonstrated experience in developing and analysing public health policy. You will be working for a membership based organisation that advocates around mental health and a wide range of social policy areas. This position will see you working in a small team and supporting a range of policy responses.
To be considered for this role you will present with strong research and evidence base policy development skills. The ideal candidate will possess several years in a similar role and present self motivated and able to prioritise a busy work load.
In addition you will demonstrate the following;
- highly developed communications skills both verbal and written
- the ability foster positive working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Prior committee support experience
- Demonstrated ability to use research outcomes to formulate recommendations and implement decisions
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in an appropriate Health, Public Policy, Social Science, Business or Research discipline.
If this opportunity is of interest and your experience matches the above criteria, please apply online or contact Leon Cutler at Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment on 03 9535 9500.