People Learning Culture Advisor/ Business Partner
An exciting opportunity is on offer to join this highly respected and trusted organisation who have been providing quality support to people living with a disability for over 50 years. As the People Learning Culture Advisor/Business Partner, you will be responsible for the delivery of strategic and operational people, learning & culture services across the organisation. Reporting to the General Manager of People Learning Culture, you will enjoy a broad and hands-on role and will contribute significantly to maintaining a positive and engaged workforce.
Key People & Culture responsibilities:
- Support and manage all operational aspects of the employee life cycle including recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, employee relations
- Coach and provide support to people leaders including
- Ensuring oversight and maintenance of data, including providing reports on people trends and metrics where needed
- Oversee and support people movements & changes
- Oversee NDIS, WWCC, screening compliance
- Develop partnerships with people leaders, consulting on operations, policies and procedures
- Enterprise agreement interpretation
- Develop and coordinate the organisations L&D function
- Preparation of the annual L&D Plan and organisational L&D Strategy in conjunction with the GM PLC
- Manage statutory training requirements through regular reporting and scheduling of training to meet NDIS requirements
- Co-ordinate all statutory, compliance, planned and adhoc training and development requests in a timely manner
- Assist with the development, facilitation/delivery and administration of training programs, corresponding records, and material
- Assist with the delivery of the induction training
- Collaborate in the training manuals, materials, and learning assessments.
- Experience working within Disability Sector and knowledge and exposure to relevant Disability sector awards and industrial instruments.
- Ability to be able to relate to people living with a disability and their families.
- Provide enthusiastic and creative encouragement to those around you
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
- Highly developed negotiation and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Tertiary qualification in HR, L&D or similar
- Current WWCC
- 3 COVID vaccinations
- Experience in the Disability Support sector beneficial
- Knowledge of Employee Connect would be great but not needed
What’s in it for you:
In return you will enjoy working in a progressive and supportive close team environment with flexible working arrangements and for a value based organisation who supports equality and diversity. If this is a role for you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or you would like some further information please call Lesley Weymouth-Wilson on 9535 9500.