Come and join a progressive organisation who support people with disabilities to live the life they choose. They believe in people, and that every person deserves respect, choice and the ability to shine. To ensure this is realised, we are currently seeking a People, Learning & Culture Specialist to guide leaders and staff throughout the organisation, to ensure that their practices are in line with best practice and sector requirements. We want more than a Human Resource Manager, we want a people specialist, dedicated to positive workplace culture and ensuring that the organisation's values are realised.
This is a first of its kind role for the organisation, so you can mould it in your image and create something new, within an atmosphere of support and camaraderie. Our client is not big enough that change is hard, and they aren't small enough that you won't feel challenged.
- Developing a 'blue print' for people and culture
- Working with leaders to create a framework around how to attract and retain the right talent
- Developing and leading the charge on all human resource matters that underpin everything the organisation does
- Contributing to policy and specialist material that guides others
- Creating a place of learning to ensure that people have the knowledge they need, to do their job well
- We would love someone who has a background in human services, especially in a disability service organisation
- You will be a people person and can work with just about anyone
- You will have a proven track record partnering with senior leaders, forming positive working relationships, influencing outcomes and driving change and continuous improvement
- You have an ability to provide analysis, feedback and recommendations on people issues
- Strong experience in employee relations, investigations and grievance management, and the disciplines that are essential to human resource management
You will also have extensive HR business partnering experience in a complex environment, ideally with exposure across the disciplines of workforce planning, talent acquisition, attraction and retention, IR and workplace change, employee relations, performance management and capability development.
In return our client can afford you a work life balance, support and flexible working. They are a fun bunch, who like a laugh and you won't feel alone.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please APPLY NOW and send through your resume together with a cover letter outlining your experience to date. Or for a confidential discussion please call Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.