We currently have an exciting position responsible for the provision of People and Culture Relations Business Partner for a Services organisation on the city fringe. Our client is seeking a broadly experienced Business Partner who enjoys getting into the detail of any employee relations and industrial relations issues that arise.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Provide strategic employee relations advice to all managers
- Coach managers through performance management process
- Leading and handling of work cover claims processes
- Provide strategic OH&S advice to meet obligations
- Provide direct leadership to the People and Culture Advisors
In addition, the successful candidate will possess with the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or Commerce
- Experience in employee relations and industrial relations
- Demonstrated experience in return-to-work processes
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to undertake numerous tasks concurrently, establish priorities, and be able to competing deadlines
- Demonstrated high levels of initiative and proactivity
- Well developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Satisfactory Police Check and Working with Children's Check
Ideally you will have several years of proven experience in a similar capacity services or health sectors being highly regarded. What will set you apart is your ability to thrive in a busy environment, your ability to use your initiative, and being able to influence outcomes across multi site environment. There is some flexibility to work from home and the office as agreed. Salary Package circa 110K. This role is available for an immediate start.
For further information please contact Leon Cutler or Steven Meates on 9535 9500, or apply now.