Our clients are a well established clients is seeking a temp Payroll Officer to possibly ongoing. The ideal individual will have great interpersonal skills and have the ability to "hit the ground running" on a "ongoing temporary assignment", working remotley at the moment.
Reporting to the team leader, your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Payrol run of 500ppl
- answering queries and adjustments
- programs infinity to time target
- File and database management
- Managing and updating documentation
- Administrative duties and other ad-hoc duties
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
- Relevant Payroll Officer experience, ideally in the non for profit sector
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient using Time Target Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload
- Demonstrate attention to detail with database management
If you meet the criteria listed above, please apply online with a cover note. For Enquiries call Steven Meates on 9535 9500.