Our client is a highly respected not for profit organisation located in the North Eastern suburbs of Melbourne near Eltham who have been around for more than 100 years providing independent living, assisted living and aged care. Reporting to the financial controller they are now looking for a Part-Time Payroll Officer.
- Preparing, inputting and processing of the fortnightly payroll while ensuring all staff are paid in accordance with individual contracts and relevant award conditions.
- PAYG and FBT tax calculations.
- Management and administration of superannuation and salary packaging for eligible employees.
- Monthly payroll reporting.
- Maintenance of employee detail records on payroll and rostering system.
- Ensuring compliance with pay as you go and superannuation contributions.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of documentation and induction of new staff.
- Extensive experience in a payroll.
- Experience in aged care, health and/or a not-for-profit organisation.
- Well-developed computer skills including the MS Office suite.
- Working knowledge of Visipay payroll system, Time Target/Human Force time and attendance system will be looked upon favourably.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in award and EBA interpretation and compliance.
In return you will enjoy working for a company who welcomes diversity and provides benefits such as salary packaging.
If this role is of interest to you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or if you would like some further information please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 9535 9500.