Due to busy work loads and high demands, we seek an organised, personable and switched-on Administrator, with leadership qualities a positive attitude and the natural excitement in taking the reins of the key.
Our client has been leading the construction of large-scale property developments from site acquisition through to completion, specialising in the delivery of multi-dwelling, modern, residential properties. With a long list of achievements that span over 40 years, their work load is growing, and so is their need for staff.
Located in the heart of the South East, the office is modern, vibrant and filled with plenty of natural light -Free parking is available, a great remuneration package is on offer, growth and stability are part of the parcel and BEST OF ALL - so is the opportunity for you to take ownership of this newly created, challenging and extremely varied role.
The successful candidate will provide full administration support and play a key part in running the day-to-day duties off the office. That means taking the reins and making it your own!
Then, there is the other component of the role, where you will be assisting the Maintenance Manager, ensuring that the day runs smoothly and that the highest level of customer service is provided to each and every client. From managing customer calls, organising trades, following up on queries and being the face, voice and driver of all administration tasks.
This role requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to meet and manage deadlines comfortably.
We are looking for someone with outstanding administration skills, excellent communication skills, along with the ability to run/manage and take ownership of the administration/reception arm
Create and take ownership of this role, grow with it and be that value adding, organised Office Manager that you always wanted to be as you will be a vital and integra part in the operation, organisation and team!
Naturally, your attention to detail, ability to multi task and prioritise tasks, will come in use because organisation and self-motivation, is the driver.
The ideal candidate:
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Previous experience in the industry would be highly favoured
- Outstanding English and grammatical skills
- The ability to work autonomously or under direction
- Capable of managing competing priorities
- Punctual, reliable and proactive
- Some experience in administration or a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Industry leaders - learn from the best in the business!
- Motivated, energetic, award winning team
- Friendly, fun and supportive office environment
- Values based company with a strong culture
- Recently refurbished office with free parking at rear
- Centrally located with an abundance of cafes nearby
If you are looking to establish your career in a supportive, modern and HAPPY close knit team, then this is the pathway for you.
APPLY NOW by attaching your updated resume and COVER letter, or for a confidential chat, then please contact Stephanie McNaughton on (03) 9535 9500