Our client who is a highly reputable small Australian owned business who has experienced growth in the past few years. Specialising in the supply and distribution of local and imported goods to the convenience stores.
This role will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties, as well as helping out in Accounts. This role will require someone to do debt collection.
The successful candidate will have a proactive and autonomous approach and be a bit of an all-rounder to be able to assist staff in the office. We are seeking an experienced, energetic and personable individual who is happy to work in a small environment and is willing to do a bit of everything in the role.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Receipting of debtor's payments
- Debt collection
- Maintaining & updating accounts receivable files
- Following up collection processes to continually improve cash management
- Manage credit requests from new customers
- Assisting in preparation of various periodical reports
- Assisting with general office duties, accounts queries etc
- Assist with periodic stock control
- Maintain office supplies
- Handling telephone calls, e-mails and correspondences from customers as well as other staff
- Assisting with Adhoc duties
- Assisting the Director and Operations manager with administrative support
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 years' experience gained ideally in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Myob experience is essential
- High accuracy with an eye for detail.
- Positive can-do attitude, approachable and willing to assist other team members with any other duties
- Show initiative, be productive
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi task
- Punctual, reliable with a great work ethic
- Experience with interfacing with a variety of people
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now and attach a copy of your resume with a detailed cover letter aligning your experience with MYOB (if you do not have any myob experience unfortunately you will not be considered for the role) and due to the volume of applications, only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.
YOU NEED TO HAVE AUSTRALIAN EXPERIENCE AND BE A PERMANENT RESIDENT OR AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE.