This position is responsible for the provision of administrative support for a large membership-based organisation in the CBD. A typical day will involve answering membership enquiries, data entry, filing, document control, processing applications, and the provision of information to relevant stakeholders and team members and providing coverage on reception as required.
Duties include but are not limited to the review and process of applications and results reporting, administrative support. Ideally you will have proven work experience in a similar administration capacity, demonstrating exceptional attention to detail and have intermediate to advanced MS Office suite skills including database knowledge.
In addition, the successful candidate will present with the following:
- Genuine commitment to providing high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to undertake numerous tasks concurrently, establish priorities and to work to tight or competing deadlines.
- Answering and responding to phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Demonstrated high level of initiative
- Well-developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Previous experience in a student administration environment, or within the education sector will be highly regarded. What will set you apart is your comfort in working in a small team in a conservative environment and your ability to use your initiative and ability to manage your workload.
This role is an immediate start temporary position that will extend to become permanent. For further information please contact Steven Meates or Leon Cutler on 9535 9500 or apply now.