An exceptional opportunity is on offer for an experienced Marketing Manager to join this innovative, privately owned company who provide end-to-end solutions in the retail technology space. Working across Australia and New Zealand, this company is continuing their successful growth period and are looking for a Marketing Manager who can lead the marketing function through their next growth stage.
Working closely with the leadership team, it is essential that you have strong and demonstrated leadership abilities ideally from within the retail sector. The role will require you to guide the company going through a strategic change where further brand development will be required. This is therefore an opportunity to push and own the new brand direction and possibly implement a new CRM system to optimise effectiveness of the team.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Working with the executive team to set the marketing strategy for the business
- Creating marketing campaigns that build awareness of the brand and generate new leads
- Developing and implementing opportunities to promote broad product range to existing customers
- Managing product launches across various platforms
- Working with sales team to create assets and campaigns to support sales initiatives
- Developing tools to improve customer experience for key partners
- Evaluating and implementing opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising
- Managing the website, google analytics, and google ads
- Producing engaging content for website, blog, and social media
- Managing the design and production of marketing assets to ensure brand consistency
- Managing the Graphic Designer
- Strategic analysis of markets and industry drivers to factor into future plans
What you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong time management and prioritisation kills
- Well organised with strong interpersonal skills
- Can work collaboratively as well as independently
- Ability to relate to team members, suppliers and clients at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with a flair for sales
- Ability to work autonomously, organise, plan and manage time effectively
- Can-do attitude and can demonstrate flexibility with changing priorities
- Proactive, takes initiative, with a passion for managing projects to conclusion and on time
- Experience with creation of new website and development of brand assets
- Degree qualifications preferred
In return you will be joining an innovative company who is embarking on their next chapter of growth. You will be joining a small but growing entrepreneurial organisation where your opinions will be heard. You will be given autonomy to play an integral part of this company's success working close to home in the Eastern suburbs and receiving a competitive salary package.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply immediately and send through your resume together with a covering letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Wiggins on 03 9535 9500.