This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile Asset Management and Investment company and put your strong marketing administration / coordination skills to the test. Working close to home in the Eastern Suburbs you will enjoy a busy and varied role.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for assisting in the development of creative concepts and collateral and assisting with market research to support the business's strategic initiatives. You will work across multiple high profile healthcare, education, retail and hospitality development projects.
- Designing brand collateral for print and digital media
- Assist in marketing related research, administration tasks and coordination
- Design graphic & visual concepts for digital marketing media - campaigns/social media and website
- Assist in the design and production of compelling sales material
- Support the Marketing Manager with the implementation of new brand rollouts adhering to brand guidelines
- Develop corporate material and communicate content creatives
- Manage website content uploads
Skills set sought:
- A degree or diploma in marketing or graphic design will be highly regarded
- 1 -2 years experience
- Working knowledge of Creative Cloud, the Adobe creative suite, PowerPoint and Indesign ideally sought
- Knowledge of WordPress, and photography an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience working for an Asset Management or Real Estate business an advantage
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
In return you will enjoy working in beautiful corporate offices with a fast paced and highly engaged team, staff discounts, onsite parking and the opportunity to grow and develop in your role.
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please APPLY NOW and send through your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience. Or for a confidential discussion please call Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.