We currently have an exciting position responsible for the provision of a Quality and Compliance Manager for a Disability organisation in the Eastern suburbs. The role will be to ensure the clients quality management and safety systems are implemented and maintained. The ideal individual will have extensive quality and compliance experience. This role is available immediately on a temporary basis for several months and may extend.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Manage quality and compliance as the organisation continues to grow and adapt to an evolving NDIS environment
- Ensuring that the quality and compliance systems are fully maintained and meet all accreditation, legislative and government funding requirements
- Assist in development of a zero-non-conformance target
- Identify potential areas of issues and non-conformance
- Provide OH&S advice to the organisation
In addition, you will present with the following:
- Tertiary qualified with minimum 3 years' experience previous experience in quality and compliance, preferably gained in the disability sector
- The ability to develop strong internal and external relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in using MSO, particularly Excel
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are essential along with organisational and administrative skills
- Satisfactory Police Check and Working with Children Check
Previous experience in a Disability sector is essential. What will set you apart is your comfort in working in a busy environment, your ability to use your initiative, and proactively manage your workload.
For further information please contact Steven Meates or Leon Cutler on 9535 9500 or apply now.