An exciting opportunity has been created with a leading disability services provider where you can help them develop their workplace training programs & formalise their session plans. This standardisation and capturing of information will be critical in understanding and then creating process maps and procedures to improve these modules and learning activities. You will be instrumental in introducing improved business processes and planning capability and evaluation of the change management approach, plans and activities.
About the role:
- Responsible for process analysis and taking the lead in defining activities
- Develop strong professional relationships across all levels of the business and be an advocate for change
- Working with internal staff and leaders to understand how to support them in preparing, delivering, and evaluating programs
- Working with the team to understand what components and resources are needed in writing up instructions for others to follow
- Capturing and analysing input received from stakeholders
Ideal background sought:
- Proven ability in providing advice and support in standardising training modules
- An ability to prioritise and meet multiple competing priorities
- Proven ability to undertake research, provide analysis and make recommendations to provide innovative solutions in a complex environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working on system driven, business transformation projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years L&D or process mapping experience, having experience within a training focussec role
This role is available on a temporary basis for circa 3 months. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please APPLY NOW and send through your resume together with a cover note. Or for a confidential discussion please call Leon Cutler on 9535 9500.