We currently have an exciting position responsible for the provision of Human Industrial/Employee Relations Business Partner for a Health related organisation in Southbank. Our client is seeking a broadly experienced IR/ER Officer that is able to get into the detail of any IR issues.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Provide advice to employees in line with the organisations policies and legislative requirements.
- Develop and the maintenance of current processes.
- Investigations and providing advice to employess and management.
- Coach Managers through performance management process as required.
Ideally you will have proven work experience in a similar capacity.
In addition, the successful candidate will present with the following:
- Senior Level Experience with IR/ER including EBA process.
- Tertiary Qualifications in relevant field (e.g Human Resources).
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to undertake numerous tasks concurrently, establish priorities and to work to tight or competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative.
- Well-developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Satisfactory Police Check and Working with Children's Check.
Previous experience in a Health Care Industry will be highly regarded. What will set you apart is your comfort in working in a busy environment, your ability to use your initiative and ability to manage your workload. The role is currnetly workig remotely. This role is available for an immediate start.
For further information please contact Steven Meates or Leon Cutler on 9535 9500 or apply now.