The Human Resources Manager is a pivotal leadership role and is responsible for providing professional HR guidance and support to managers and employees across all aspects of the employment lifecycle. The ideal candidate will be strategic in their thinking but also happy to be hands-on in regards to all day to day operational HR activities including recruitment, onboarding, developing appropriate solutions and providing expert advice on a range of strategies and initiatives for the betterment of the business.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for bedding down best practice HR processes as the foundations for future growth. Wiith the support of a small team of two you will be accountable for all aspects of the talent management process including recruitment, employee relations, workplace health and safety, onboarding, workforce planning and designing organisational development initiatives to improve organisational capability.
This role will see you joining a market leader in the Childcare sector and given the impact of COVID over the past few months you will be instrumental in helping to rebuild their workforce through retaining and attracting high calibre staff to the organisation and ensuring a safe, happy and engaged Culture.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources and relevant industry experience
- Proven ability in attracting and developing a high performance Team
- Prior experience overseeing and managing the OH&S function
- High level attention to detail, effective time management and prioritisation skills with ability to be flexible to meet business and stakeholder requirements
- Prior experience delivering HR initiatives across a multi-layered organisation
- A collaborative approach and prior experience operating at the Executive level
- A strong generalist HR skill set and a hands on approach
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to foster strong stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- Sound business acumen, analytic and project management skills
- The ability to lead and support change management processes
- A proven track record of implementing and delivering strategic HR initiatives within desired time lines
This position is newly created and will provide you with the opportunity to have impact and create an HR function that will support the ongoing growth agenda of this organisation.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please APPLY NOW and send through a cover letter and resume. Or for a confidential enquiry please contact Belinda Wiggins at Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment on 03 9535 9500. We will be moving quickly on this role so please do not delay your application.