Our highly respected client based in the inner Western Suburbs is seeking an experienced HR Generalist/Business Partner to join their team. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for implementing best practice HR processes and for all aspects of the talent management process including end to end recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, workplace health and safety, succession planning, workforce planning and implementing organisational development initiatives to improve organisational capability.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources and relevant industry experience
- Proven ability in attracting and developing a high performance Team
- Prior experience as a HR Business Partner level and overseeing the OH&S function
- High level attention to detail, effective time management and prioritisation skills with ability to be flexible to meet business and stakeholder requirements.
- Prior experience delivering HR initiatives across multiple sites
- A collaborative, hands-on approach and an ability to work autonomously in a HR capacity
- A thorough knowledge of current employment legislation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to foster strong stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- A proven track record of implementing and delivering strategic HR initiatives within desired time lines
This position will provide you with the opportunity to have impact and create an HR function that will support the ongoing growth agenda of this organisation. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please APPLY NOW and send through a cover letter and resume. Or for a confidential enquiry please contact Belinda Wiggins at Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment on 03 9535 9500. We will be moving quickly on this role so please do not delay your application.