This is a great opportunity for a HR Administrator to step up into the role of a HR Coordinator position, and work for an organisation who have been a leader in providing before and after school care services, as well as holiday programs to Victorian families for the past 10 years. Due to rapid growth of their portfolio, they are now seeking to appoint a HR Coordinator to join their family on a full time permanent basis, in offices located in the Seddon area.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the HR Admin/Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining positive relationships and supporting the HR team to ensure correct profiling of programs and successful matching of new employees. The HR Admin/Coordinator will be working alongside a Talent Acquisition Partner on a full time basis, as a team of 2 in VIC.
- Providing recruitment and administration support within the HR team, including supporting Talent Acquisition Partners on sourcing, assessing and selecting the best fit candidates.
- Ensure programs are well resourced and supported, to ensure recruitment and staffing ratios are met.
- Ensuring the recruitment processes are conducted in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensuring current systems ie. Human Force, Emprevo, Zambion and Monday.com are effectively and accurately utilised.
- Maintain appropriate records of recruitment activity and ensure regular reports reflect successful profiling of programs.
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment processes and understanding of rostering.
- Prior experience in human resources in a high volume recruitment space.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the flexibility to work autonomously on a portfolio as well as assist the team.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple administrative tasks and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience managing candidates whilst assessing their skills against program requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the principles of equity, diversity, employment equal opportunity and occupational health and safety.
- Demonstrated ability to flexibly manage competing priorities and stressful situations, monitoring own stress levels and practising and promoting self-care strategies.
Candidates must provide evidence of:
- Current drivers license.
- Clear and valid police check.
- Right to work in Australia.
- Employee Working with Children Check.
If this role is of interest to you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or if you would like some further information please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 9535 9500.