An exciting opportunity is on offer to join this highly respected global manufacturer and put your proven HR Analyst abilities to the test. Due to consistent growth our client is seeking to appoint an experienced HR Metrics & Remuneration Analyst to join their team in the Moorabbin area.
Reporting to the VP Human Resources you will be responsible for leading the design of remuneration and benefits modelling and managing the delivery of the compensation and bonus review cycles for the division. In addition, this role will deliver divisional HR metrics and provide recommendations to improve current reporting systems and processes to support a continuous improvement environment.
- Researching and extracting complex data sets from varying sources to provide key insights and recommendations to the business.
- Providing relevant reports, metrics, and performance data based on Group and divisional HR KPI's to enable trend analysis, benchmarking, and meaningful insights and action planning.
- Developing and maintaining a divisional KPI/Metrics dashboard.
- Partnering with stakeholders at all levels to build customised data solutions for a wide range of projects.
- Reviewing, managing and updating market aligned and fit for purpose remuneration strategies and incentive programs (including short and long term, fixed and variable).
- Coordinating and undertaking remuneration benchmarking surveys, including participation, managing, collating and interpreting data to make recommendations for best for business practices.
- Undertaking a full review of current role classifications and remuneration banding, to ensure alignment with Mercer data, and overall remuneration strategy.
- Managing and optimising employee benefits offering, including understanding remuneration to support employee value proposition and talent retention objectives.
What you bring:
- Relevant work experience in a similar position in a large globally matrix corporate environment.
- Proven ability to draw out and communicate insight from data.
- Advanced Excel skills for complex data reporting.
- Experience in SAP Success Factors is desirable.
- Strong systems and process background.
- Knowledge of remuneration and benefit design, theory, methodology, best practice, industry trends and regulatory environment.
What's in it for you:
In return you will enjoy working for an innovative and progressive organisation offering an attractive remuneration package and ongoing professional development opportunities.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or you would like some further information please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 9535 9500.