Immediate start on offer for an experienced HR Coordinator or HR Administrator, to join an innovative and entrepreneurial organisation that continues to pioneer with software and hardware solutions in the medical sector. Due to an increase in workload, our client is seeking to appoint a HR Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis working three days a week initially from home and eventually in the office located in the Carlton area.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer the HR Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining positive relationships and supporting the HR team to ensure correct profiling of programs and successful matching of new employees.
- Providing recruitment and administration support within the HR team, including supporting Talent Acquisition Partners on sourcing, assessing, and selecting the best fit candidates.
- Ensure programs are well resourced and supported, to ensure recruitment and staffing ratios are met.
- Ensuring the recruitment processes are conducted in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate records of recruitment activity and ensure regular reports reflect successful profiling of programs.
- Demonstrated experience in the back-end recruitment process including screening, reference checks and compliance.
- Previous experience in technical, engineering, IT, or health preferred but not essential
- Prior experience in human resources and high-volume recruitment a must.
- Ability to work autonomously on a portfolio as well as assist the team.
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple administrative tasks and competing priorities.
- An understanding of and commitment to the principles of equity, diversity, employment equal opportunity and occupational health and safety.
- Demonstrated ability to flexibly manage competing priorities and stressful situations, monitoring own stress levels and practising and promoting self-care strategies
If this role is of interest to you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or if you would like some further information, please call Steven Meates on 03 9535 9500.