We are seeking applications from HR Advisors and Business Partners ofor a long term temporary assignment working with a large national not for profit. You will be able to work a hybbrid for Melbourne HQ and from home.
The successful candidate will effectively build relationships internally and work in partnership with line management to provide support and advice around ER/IR issues. The ideal candidate will present with generalist HR skills and strong HR advisory experience to hit the ground running from day one.
Key areas of the role will be focused on;
- Providing support to staff around grievances and complaints
- Investigations and providing advice to employees and management
- Providing advice, consultancy and case management of people matters ensuring compliance with employment
- Return to work
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Broad generalist human resources knowledge and demonstrated experience including,
- Previous experience in a HR generalist position, in not for profit, community services or health is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Concern for high quality standards and strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Can do attitude, supporting multiple stakeholders nationally
- Experience with EBA and Award interpretations
- Satisfactory Police Check and Working with Children's Check
This role is for an immediate start so please only apply if you are available immediately and please make sure that your application reflects this. Minimum 3 month assignment.
If this sounds like the role for you, please "apply now" and send your resume or for a confidential discussion call Leon Cutler on 03 9535 9500