Do you want to join a team that is transforming lives? La Vita Care is an in-home care provider specialising in hospital rehabilitation and neurological care, assisting clients to live in their own homes and participate in their local communities. They do this by offering attendant care services, rehabilitation support, skills development services and community participation services. They believe that community participation is essential to health and well being and improves people's quality of life. We support people by acting as a companion so they can participate in community activities that they enjoy and to 'live the life they want to live". They also offer Aged Care services and aim to support people to live in their own homes. They focus on helping clients maintain their dignity and improve their well-being.
Reporting to CEO and being an integral part of the leadership team, you will be responsible for strengthening service & workforce management through:
- Reviewing current client services and implementing new initiatives and organisational capability
- Ensuring the highest levels of service delivery whilst mitigating risk
- Leading Managers and teams across multiple sites and services
- Contributing to strategy whilst executing tactically upon BAU
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, delivering positive outcomes and improving effectiveness of services
- Critically evaluating and applying innovative & strategic thinking to the organisations plans
- Balancing internal and external risks, ensuring adherence to policies and systems
- Developing budgets to maximise efficiency and productivity
You will be ethical, professional and values driven, being keen to secure a new opportunity in which you can create new & improved ways of working across this dynamic organisation as it continues to grow. Having a small business mentality, you will be seeking a broadly based and challenging opportunity where you will directly impact the operations and delivery of best practice services. Please apply now, alternatively contact Leon Cutler at Becks, Wiggins Stokes for a confidential discussion on 9535 9500 or 0427 344 206.